October is nearly gone. Surprisingly, I've actually done a great deal of work. This includes:
• Constructing another small building 1/300 scale.
• Painting some Northern Chalupistan troops (1/300).
• Painting and mounting more 1/600 aircraft onto their flight stands.
• Working on some 28mm figures. This includes swapping out weapons, and priming a bunch for painting.
• Starting a new project involving 15mm SciFi.
The problem is getting time to photograph things. Over the past two months, I get about 20 minutes to an hour one or two nights a week to work on things, so I'd rather spend that rare time painting or building than photographing....sorry!
15mm Sci Fi on the workbench - I have now completed the assembly and undercoating on pretty much everything, ready for painting over the next two or three weeks, give or take one or ...
2 hours ago