Monday, November 16, 2009


Behold, the Map!

This beast took forever to do. As I said in my last post, it was mostly the numbering of the hexes that took up the time. I found out recently that Adobe Illustrator has some sort of macro function to speed up things like this, but I didn't know this until I was just about done.

Now, I am making a set of campaign rules for Karl, who is playing Northern Chalupistan. It is being cobbled together by using the scales of the various rules that I will be using and fitting it to the above map. I am still trying to decide if I am going to go with one set of rules for each type of warfare (air, land, sea), or just use whatever depending on my whim. I am pretty sure that I will use AirWar: C21 for air combat, but I have several options for land and naval warfare.

No comments:

Post a Comment