Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

I don't have much to say other than to wish the folks that read this a happy New Year.

As usual, nothing happened gaming-wise during my annual Christmas trip to Chicago to visit family. I was coming off of a head cold when we got there. I was hoping to have a game involving my nephews, my wife's cousin who was visiting from Utah, and my friend Karl. I found out that Karl was sick, my wife's cousin wasn't there long enough, and I spent most of my time driving here and there doing errands and being a chauffeur. We almost came up with a skirmish game using my younger nephew's Star Wars LEGOs figures, but it never happened due to me running around doing errands, and the fact that my nephews were in school up to the Friday before Christmas. My younger nephew and I did go to Games Plus, but that was the extent of things.

Hopefully, 2012 will be fruitful gaming wise for everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Games plus is one of the best game stores for mini players. I'm into GHQ and they're one of the few who stock it. Along with all kinds of other cool stuff.

    I just wish there was one in STL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, hopefully both of our gaming
    will be good.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete