Friday, October 30, 2020

Weird and Annoying

I wanted to check out an old post dated October 21, 2016 where I play tested and evaluated Thud Ridge air combat rules. I noticed that the post was truncated. As I recall, there was at least two more turns. The way it reads at the end, its pretty obvious that there should be more. Admittedly, its four years old now, but its pretty annoying all the same. Was this due to the "new and improved" update? Already I notice some annoying issues with the Blogger text editor. Unfortunately, I don't have a Word file of this post. I read that you can use Google Docs and then cut and paste into Blogger. For now on, I am definitely going to do this.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with future posts. I've found a variety of issues, worst being that I simply can't post photos from my primary computer (and some other devices).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very weird. I have not had any issues with posting photo files from my computer. Maybe try it from Google Drive. Upload you pictures there and then I would think Blogger would be able to assess the files from Google Drive.

    ReplyDelete