Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Covid hits hard

 Thursday, September 2, my son started coughing a lot, then I did, then my wife did. We all got Covid tests the next day. Everyone was positive except my daughter. Last week was pretty much a wash. My son seems to have recuperated the best and me the worst. I'm still very tired and have this nagging cough. Teaching from home stinks, but a lot of students at my school are starting to come down with it as well. I shudder to think what things would be like for my wife and I if we had not had vaccines. 

Unlike a lot of stories about folks getting hobby projects done, I did not. I did managed to upgrade Aquor-Ornur's airforce. They are now owners of Saab JAS 39 Gripen jet fighters. I had an informal poll on Facebook's ImagiNation group and the Gripen was the winner. In the backstory, Northern Chalupistan was going to sell theirs off to buy some Russian Su-27 fighters. Here they are repainted in Aquor-Ornur's camo scheme:


Not really happy with them, but they will do on the tabletop. Now to work on their opponents.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you guys are sick, but the planes look fine to me.

    ReplyDelete