Wednesday, February 1, 2023

I'm Sick of Being Sick

Like many people out there, I have had a running battle with respiratory illnesses since back in December. Currently, its been on and off sinus infections. I had planned on taking and posting pictures of all the medieval and fantasy figures I have been frantically painting, but instead I am laid up in bed, or too miserable to function.
I have to say, the one advantage to waking up at 4 am and feeling like you are going to choke to death on all this junk you've built up is that I just go into my work home and paint until the sun comes up. I'm being sarcastic here. Yesterday, I probably got about 2 hours of sleep. As a result I barely made it through the day.

Here are three pictures of stuff.
It might be a stretch, but what is that on his shield? Hint:
it was used to kill the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog.




Cool LEGO minifigs series this year. My kids are big fans. You can't get any Orc-ier than this guy.

2 comments:

  1. That's rough :O(. Hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I finally went to the urgent care clinic and got some heavy duty antibiotics that are starting to knock it out.

    ReplyDelete