Friday, December 29, 2017

New Years Gaming Resolutions

This is probably my last post for 2017. Tomorrow, I am heading off to Louisville, Kentucky for my daughter's USTA Junior's tennis match. While visiting my family in Chicagoland, I went to Games Plus Hobbies in Mt. Prospect, Illinois and bought about $80 of stuff I probably don't need. I also scored a can of Krylon Olive Green from a nearby hardware store. Why they sell this stuff in a Chicago suburb but not in rural Tennessee is beyond me.  Anyway, on to resolutions.

My resolutions? I have only one:

Play more games.

Happy New Years to all!

2 comments:

  1. That's an admirable resolution :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my only game-related resolution. My main resolution is to stop procrastinating and get things done in life.

    ReplyDelete