I thought I'd take some pictures of some Northern Chalupistan infantry:
The figures from the top two pictures are Scotia modern Russian infantry, with French mortars and their "neutral" line of medium recoilless rifles. The D30 122mm howitzers plus crew are from Heroics & Ros modern Russians. Navwar used to make them, but not any more.
I took a lot more pictures than these, but they are pretty bad and no amount of Photoshop magic could save them. My big problem is lighting. The only time I get to take pictures of my minis is at night, and I don't have good lighting for this. These are the three that were the most presentable.
Little Great War - Interlude
-
Aeryth Chromatica - the main theatres of war.
Before continuing with the campaign narrative methought to say something
about the Little Great War as a war...
4 hours ago




Don't worry about photo quality too much, when I started my blog my photos were awful, but slowly and surelt they do get better I promise.
ReplyDelete