I am writing up another post related to campaign thoughts, but I'm throwing this discovery up on a massive game using the old Chainmail rules. It takes me back when I used them in high school
Chainmail: Battle of Emridy Meadows
Mostly a lot of great pictures with out much commentary. If you are gamer of a certain age, see if you can spot how many classic Ral Partha fantasy and historical 25mm figures are in the game.
The side effects of this season's influenza vaccination
-
As I am over seventy-five-years-old, I would automatically qualify to have
an NHS influenza vaccination, but because my immune system is compromised
as a...
6 hours ago

Thanks, Chris. Glad you enjoyed the post. Maybe you can join us at Scrum Con 2021 next year...I'm hoping to get the Chainmail GM to run it there for us. Scrum Con is in the DC metro area, so hopefully not too far for you to attend!
ReplyDeletehttps://sites.google.com/view/scrum-con/home
Thanks for the invitation. I will definitely consider coming up and attending your convention.
ReplyDelete