Some of these I posted in the past, but I thought I'd present them all together. First up is the Commonwealth of Avalonia. Avalonia is made up of various sized islands. I have been working on a post on the various fictional nations. Some day, I'll get it posted.
I am in the process of building some protected cruisers and armored cruisers.
These two are near sisters. Both have 12" main guns. The difference between the two is the secondary armament. The right one has 6" guns in casemates. The one of the left is armed in 8"guns in turrets.These two are armed with 14" main guns exposed in barbettes.
I've already posted these two but these are older warships. Both are armed with 10" main guns.
Last, here are some generic freighters and a liner. I built another one, but it seems to have disappeared.
Next up, Avalonia's rival Kracovia.







No comments:
Post a Comment