Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Rules for Interwar Air Combat

 In my previous post, I was putting assembling various aircraft for my ImagiNation interwar campaign The timeline is pretty loose, ranging from the mid-1920s to the late 1930s. I have not had a chance to work beyond gluing wings onto the biplanes, but I have been searching for a suitable rule set. I think I will go with the second edition of Too Fat Lardies' Bag the Hun


I considered Wings at War's Scramble for Britain. I am familiar with their game mechanics, but I would have to make up a lot of the stats for the aircraft I am interested in. Bag the Hun has pretty much all the stats I am interested in and someone on the Bag the Hun Facebook page has filled in the few gaps that there are. It seems a little more complex than I wanted, but I like all the various maneuvers a plane can make. I will need to read it over a bunch of times. I will finally get to use that felt hex gaming mat that I bought a long time ago and have never gotten around to using.


1 comment: